Thursday, March 11, 2010

Comfort Food: Fro-yo!

It's summer once again and what food would comfort you on this time of the year than a frozen yogurt! I love yogurt and I love it even better if it's frozen. Thank God SM Clark now have The White Hat Frozen Yogurt!!! I love this store.

It has the creamiest fro-yo I have tasted so far and you have so many toppings to choose from to go with the yogurt. I had mine with strawberry toppings. Nikki and I sampled it when we had a simple get together with our Curahee friends. And these pictures were grabbed from Nurse Nikki's facebook. Thanks, sweetie for dragging me to this store. Yup, we're fro-yo addicts :)

The White Hat Fro-Yo Store at SM Clark

It's yummilicious!!! :)

1 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

yiihhh....i love frozen yogurt! I didn't know that they have a store in SM Clark...i used to go to Marquee pa! lols sayang sa gas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails