Saturday, February 6, 2010

I Heart Get Laud!

Lately, I am having this certain likeness for dresses. Maybe because they really are so girly. They bring out that femininity in you (if there's any, ha!). But then of course, I could not afford buying those expensive ones plus I am scrimping (save, save, save!). So the solution? Buy those from Get Laud!

Okay, they haven't paid me for this -- not yet (heheh, kidding!) but I am loving their designs plus they are easy on the pocket. A dress would be around 400 to 700 pesos only (about $8 to $15) but they are really chic. Lookie:


photos by Vic delos Santos

And most of all, they have good customer service. A friend from Dubai wanted to have that silver dress but they no longer have one in SM Pampanga branch. All you have to do is message them and you'll get that "special delivery" of the item you wanted. :)


In this time, you can still look fab like celebs (Phoemela is the image model and Desiree wore their multi-dress in May Bukas Pa) without spending a fortune! Now, if you're wondering if I felt like a celeb while in them - hmmm, not really. Slight lang! teehee!!! :)

1 comments:

Nikki San said...

Fab dresses! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails